Seeking an experienced and dynamic performance marketing leader with deep knowledge of managing search, shopping, paid social, programmatic and affiliate marketing for growing, off-price division of Nordstrom.
A day in the life…
- Manage performance marketing programs including paid search and shopping, programmatic display, affiliates, partnerships and social
- Oversee key 3rd party partner relationships and service providers that support customer acquisition and retention efforts in marketing channels
- Implement new strategies and run tests to optimize for high quality and high-volume traffic to our Rack.com and HauteLook websites as well as our Nordstrom Rack stores
- Drive maximum and brand appropriate ad coverage managing to efficient ROI
- Collaborate with marketing partners across Rack and full-price to uncover new opportunities and develop integrated marketing programs
- Lead, supervise and mentor marketing channel managers in support of their career development
- Implement analytical and financial rigor in program management across total marketing portfolio
You own this if you have…
- 10+ years of experience working in digital marketing
- A deep understanding of managing, tracking and measuring both online and offline marketing programs.
- Analytical experience and understanding around campaign optimization, ROI, LTV and cohorts.
- Strong Excel, Omniture, PowerPoint and SQL skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset while understanding how to deliver on big-company strategy
- The ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization
- Unparalleled communication skills with ability to articulate the strategy in place for today and where we are headed tomorrow
- The flexibility and adaptability to adjust to shifting priorities
- Strong leadership skills with experience working in large, matrixed organizations
- Ability to action and get things done, both individually and by leading a strong team
- Interest and experience with digital fashion retail
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.