• Support the strategic direction of campaigns across paid channels
- Responsible for executing on new opportunities to expand and improve lead-generating initiatives through paid media
- Track and report monthly, and quarterly KPIs for RFIs and prospects
- Leverage web analytics to evaluate audience behavior, paid channel attribution, engagement, and acquisition
- Direct and coordinate the development of digital creative including display, social and paid search, and text ads
- Collaborate with all areas of admission, Law, academics, and other university departments to collect new information and write compelling copy for communications and advertising materials
- Manage and optimize online advertising spending and budget
- Work cross-functionally with Director of Enrollment Management Marketing to produce prospect reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field, supplemented with three to five years work experience in marketing and media planning, with online marketing expertise.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Extensive experience managing Google AdWords and Google Analytics with search advertising proficiency
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to analyze paid performance and communicate insights to Director of Enrollment Management Marketing and various other stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented, proactively recommending solutions to improve performance and operational efficiency
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Demonstrates a high-level of written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel knowledge and skills
- Agency experience preferred
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.