- Digital Project and Process Management ensuring that projects and campaigns which require digital support are developed, documented, coordinated and reported on time and within SLA
- Provide reporting and insights on digital campaign performance to drive continuous campaign improvement
- Ensuring all control and compliance objectives are met
- Develop digital strategies and tactics to improve Campaign performance. Develop recommendations on how the RBWM organization can improve its overall web customer experience, digital engagement rates, SEO ranking and product specific audience development
- Minimum of five years proven and progressive marketing experience, including a minimum of three years proven digital and financial services or industry-specific segment or management consulting experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong planning, analytical, communications, decision-making, lateral thinking, influencing, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer segmentation and management techniques.
- Confirmed knowledge of the business, products and services supported as well as the external environment affecting them.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate across various business lines, units and at senior levels within the organization; history of communicating effectively within the organization and with customer groups.
- Willingness to travel 5 – 10%
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.recruit.net.