Our Social Media team is looking for a talented individual who will strategize, plan and execute creative for social media campaigns. They will work closely with creative to optimize content, create monthly social reporting and constantly collaborate with internal teams. They will maintain brand presence and aesthetic, ensure the brand tone is on point and ensure content aligns with editorial calendar and commercial business objectives. Additionally, they have experience demonstrating past success capturing brand aesthetic. The ideal Digital Marketing Senior Specialist is self-motivated, results-oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Support planning, execution and reporting of Nordstrom Rack organic social campaigns and media programs across platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Maintain the Nordstrom Rack social media editorial calendar and drive creative social media planning meetings in partnership with Seattle and LA team.
- Concept, plan and execute innovative social media strategies and tactics targeted at engaging new and existing customers.
- Identify and secure key partners such as content creators, talent and influencers to support brand initiative and amplify reach
- Identify opportunities and strategies to re-purpose content effectively from other channels
- Serve as social proxy in cross-functional meetings, driving planning of campaigns for divisional teams
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and distribute creative assets.
- Ability to think outside the box and be at the forefront of wider events and trends—anticipating asset needs to always have timely and relevant content at the ready
- Stay up to date on best tools and practices, monitoring competitors and other social media leaders, talent or opportunities for partnerships.
- Deliver monthly dashboard for Nordstrom Rack social accounts, trends, competitive landscape and opportunities.
- Maintain strong knowledge of digital, retail and competitive trends
- Responsible for updating best practices and delivering feedback for creative execution.
- Responsible for daily publishing & coordinating with the customer care team on any engagement opportunities or customer escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field of study preferred
- 5+ years Social Media experience required – prior work at a fashion publication, advertising company, brand or retailer a plus
- Proficiency with online analytics platforms & social media publishing tools both native & third party (e.g.,Curalate, Simply Measured, Khoros, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Experience in community management, managing an editorial calendar and balancing multiple campaigns across multiple social platforms. This includes content publishing and asset management.
- Proven track record of working on projects from concept to completion, applying best practices with the ability to prioritize and creatively problem-solve
- Strong MS Excel abilities. Proficient in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Positive and productive interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- High level of ownership, professionalism, accountability, and initiative
- Detail oriented with a commitment to strong results
- Knowledge of retail industry and fashion retailing a plus
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.