The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Manage campaign timelines and ensure that all assets across all channels are on track to be delivered on time.
- Liaison between Digital Marketing team and Studios to request and receive content.
- Coordinate campaign kick-off meetings across various stakeholders (creative, graphics and digital ops) and ensure all necessary campaign info is relayed and recapped.
- QA editorial and assets, ensuring that everything that is published across social, Youtube, app, website and VOD has a consistent look & feel, is on-brand, and is flawlessly executed.
- Create campaign sizzle reels to merchandise results and creative highlights for each campaign.
- Responsible for managing digital copy writer, ensuring individual meets all project deliverables and deadlines and providing feedback and coaching on performance.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Digital Marketing Director and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications/Requirements: Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
Four-year degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent work experience
Proficient with Word, Power Point, Excel-Adobe Creative Suite
5+ years of relevant experience in marketing and/or entertainment.
3+ years of management experience with understanding of how to coach talent.
Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
Must be 18 years or older
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Desired Characteristics: Someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects.
Works well under pressure.
Able to carry out projects/tasks with limited supervision.
A pro at project management.
Strong, positive, clear communicator skills; ability to articulate ideas, rationale and nuance.
Has a knack for multi-tasking.
Anticipates needs, innovates and flourishes in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Works collaboratively with stakeholders that may have competing priorities.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.