This position coordinates the development and execution of consumer advertising and promotion plans to drive awareness, and tune-in for HBO Original Programming, including Series, Mini-Series, Films, Comedy and Documentaries.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of consumer advertising and promotion campaigns at all stages of the HBO Original Programming lifecycle – from tune-in through the home entertainment release (when applicable).
- Primary responsibilities include acting as a liaison with internal departments (Creative Services, Legal/Business Affairs,HBO.com, etc.) to ensure that all media and grassroots promotion plans are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with managing multiple external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning and high-impact promotions (e.g. guerilla/viral marketing, event sponsorships, etc).
- Assist with creative development of all off-channel advertising campaigns (TV, print, radio, outdoor, online) and coordinate material delivery with the in-house production team.
- Traffic marketing materials to Legal/Business Affairs to secure approval on all rights and clearance issues.
- Responsible for day-to-day budget maintenance and awareness including but not limited to submission, tracking and reporting.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience at a media company or advertising/promotion agency (entertainment industry experience preferred).
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Keynote skills.
- Knowledge of the digital media space (including social media) and new technology platforms (e.g. mobile, broadband, wireless, VOD).
- A passion for entertainment and popular culture.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.