This role is on our Corporate Partnerships team and works out of our DTLA office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the fulfillment, activation, and day-to-day operations of assigned corporate partnership accounts, including premier partnerships.
- Act as corporate marketing consultant to partner contacts to develop and deliver on impactful and measurable sponsorship platforms.
- Collaborate on the strategy and fulfillment of partnership marketing initiatives with internal and external partners.
- Measure the effectiveness of assigned sponsorship platforms to demonstrate partner ROI and ROO using tools such as Scarborough, Nielsen, independent internal studies, etc.
- Nurture partner relationships at all levels from day-to-day contacts to decision makers through regular touchpoints, including but not limited to: weekly status calls; annual partner activation summit; hospitality and events; pre-season planning, mid-season check-in, and post-season recap meetings, etc.
- Act as an extension of assigned partners brand, understanding the industry landscape, business objectives, challenges, opportunities, etc.
- Contribute directly to department revenue goals by assisting with current sponsor partnership renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the competitive landscape for the Clippers sports and entertainment properties and venues.
- Support the Corporate Partnerships department with tasks related to management of Game Night Staff, ordering and maintaining signage, proposals, presentation development and special project deliverables to include strategy development, writing and visuals.
- Bachelors degree in business management, marketing, advertising, or sports management (or similar field) from a four-year college or university required.
- 2+ years of meaningful professional work experience with a sports property, consumer brand, agency, or venue required. Sales and corporate marking experience preferred.
- Computer skills required: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is required.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Photoshop.
- Demonstrated ability to be strategic, creative and solution-focused.
- Ability to establish effective client and interdepartmental relationships, handle multiple client contacts and projects, and drive business.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use the upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and ambitious spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchises 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBAs 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clippers desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.