We’re looking for a curious, creative, thoughtful, marketer to help us build and scale the Stripe brand from the foundation up. Someone who’s as passionate about brand and storytelling as they are about organization and project management. Someone who loves helping other people unravel and tackle their challenges. Someone who finds joy in leading projects that are inherently cross-functional, complex, and utterly important. Someone who wants to build something from scratch, and see it through to reality. Someone who wants to craft and evangelize the tools and processes to help a company that’s moving quickly do great things at scale.
- Create the materials and process we need to scale our brand. As our company grows, so does the number of people producing on behalf of Stripe. (Y)our job is to make sure we enable other marketers to create and ship things that add value to and uphold the quality bar for our brand. This means developing the guidelines (eg. brand books) and processes (eg. office hours) to help everyone do their best work for both themselves and Stripe.
- Build our agency roster. You’ll work closely with our design team to find, onboard, and build great relationships with the partners we need most.
- Help our marketing team create strategic, high quality, on-brand work. You’ll be the go-to cross-functional brand ambassador for product/developer/field/international marketers. You’ll help craft strategy, write briefs, engage with agencies, develop creative, and launch campaigns.
- Be both a strategic and operational brand marketer. You’re crucial in making sure the work we produce is good for our brand and business. You’re also crucial in keeping track of processes, timelines, responsibilities, meetings and budgets.
- Helped define brands in their early days. Way way back, when they were still finding their footing. It surely wasn’t easy or obvious, but it was a worthwhile adventure.
- Been the operational lynchpin for integrated, cross-functional, complex brand awareness marketing campaigns from scratch. From research to brief, messaging to media, execution to measurement—you’ve been a part of the journey from start to finish. (And perhaps in different capacities, too!)
- Worked at or with agencies. Art directors, account directors, strategists, freelancers, production shops, video agencies—you know how they work, who does great work, and how to work with them.
- Partnered closely with both marketing and design teams. You’re equal parts left and right brain, equal parts strategic input and creative output. You have experience—and genuine love for—working with creative teams (plus for in-house).
- Built materials and processes to help marketing teams scale. You’ve helped solve the problems teams inevitably face when they grow. You’ve helped figure out when and how to implement process, without being a stickler for Process.
- Helped define and build great technology brands. Bonus points if you’ve taken something technical and made it easily digestible for someone non-technical.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self starter, and ambiguity or lack of process don’t get in the way of getting things done.
- Organized. People comment on your killer project management skills and masterful to-do lists. They love being on projects with you because you keep things on the rails.
- An excellent writer. You don’t have to be a Writer, but you should love bringing ideas to life with just the right words.
- Someone other people love working with. You’re all about cross-functional projects. You naturally bring folks together and help them do great work.
- Game for doing things differently. You know the spirit and skills behind ‘traditional’ brand marketing, but you have the itch to reinvent the playbook, too.
* We don’t expect you to have all these things (but the more the merrier!).
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.