Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen — there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Brand Manager will be part of a small powerhouse brand building team working to craft the vision for the brand. This position will be responsible for identifying powerful consumer insights to unlock growth including identifying whitespace opportunities, developing new product concept ideas and developing impactful communications. We are seeking someone who is passionate about making change and who has the right balance between creative thinking and analytics. Our company operates with speed and rapid growth of our brands, we need a candidate who will think outside of the box and find ways around obstacles. We are looking for the future Chief Marketing Officers of this company and applicants that are passionate about communication, package design and product development. A Brand Manager gains broad exposure to all functional activities on the brand including Consumer Insights, Advertising, New Products, Sales, Operations, and Finance, which results in strengthened marketing fundamentals and a holistic approach to driving business growth.
- Champion Brand Equity
- Lead development of 3-year innovation road map
- Lead new product development including concept, pack, product and go-to-market plans
- Lead product renovations and claims work
- Lead communication development
- Assist in creating visual identity of the brand and lead design work
- Lead strategic pricing recommendations for the brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field/MBA preferred
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in brand building
- Experience in marketing mix development: Concept writing, product brief and development, pack brief & development, communications brief and development. Must be able to lead large cross functional teams, handle simultaneous projects and deliver within agreed upon time frames
- Strong organizational and project management skills
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.