As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBMs consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBMs top technologies. If youre ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is on the forefront of Digital Marketing. We continue to reinvent ourselves as we focus on client’s Digital Marketing needs that seek real business problems. We are making a difference in the world by enabling clients to tap into knowledge and insight not available before. Are you interested? Joining IBM’s leadership is an awesome opportunity to grow your talents and challenge yourself as we transform in the hottest industry today.
We are looking for an Associate Partner (AP) Digital Marketing. You will be responsible for:
- Business development and delivery of Digital Marketing consulting services.
- Selling consulting services, driving proposal development process while supplying proposal pricing strategies.
- Identifying opportunities for Digital Marketing
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and run engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate consensus of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; run engagement economics; handle engagement risk.
You will have experience the following:
- Business Development focused on Digital Marketing
- Undergo with large and complex Digital Marketing solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Handling large Digital Marketing transformation programs/projects, with the ability to lead and adapt existing approaches / methodologies based on emerging standard methodologies for immediate use
- Advanced market analysis skills and experience with principles of technology design and implementation
- Strong expertise in developing roadmaps and driving agreement across complex organization structures
- Experience in a range of discovery, profiling, migration, and operations technologies and tools
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Apply today!
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBM jobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and latest job opportunities.
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- At least 10 years experience in Enterprise Marketing Management
- At least 10 years of experience in working in Digital Marketing
- At least 10 years experience in consulting industry
- At least 5 years experience in Marketing transformation and management of complex application environments
- At least 1 years experience in working with Cognitive Customer Engagement Technologies
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- At least 15 years experience in Enterprise Marketing Management
- At least 15 years of experience in working in Digital Marketing
- At least 15 years experience in consulting industry
- At least 10 years experience in Marketing transformation and management of complex application environments
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when youre looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBMs greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.