Want to learn how the top tech startups work on the inside? Want to acquire life-long skills in how to run a business, how to acquire high-value customers in a global campaign, and how to work on a fast-paced Growth team? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? This is your chance to do all this while helping people across the world get healthier. Noom is backed by top VC’s on the East & West Coast and has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking exceptionally talented leaders to join our Growth Acquisition team.
What You’ll Do
- Support channel managers and agencies across Noom’s Digital (Facebook, Search, Pinterest, etc) and Offline (TV, Audio, Direct Mail) acquisition efforts.
- Provide technical, creative, and analytical support on marketing forecasting, channel management, and team meetings.
- Oversee campaign execution and manage project timelines to ensure on-time delivery .
- Analyze campaign data to uncover impactful insights & make recommendations on future marketing strategy.
- Implement and report on creative testing for Noom’s various marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, YouTube, etc.).
- Track spend to ensure tests and projects stay on budget.
- Gain exposure to Noom’s advanced analytical tools and channel management processes.
- Ensure smooth operations and flow of Acquisition Team meetings.
- Report to and work closely with the Director of Growth Marketing, who oversees a >$25M (and growing) quarterly advertising budget.
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic background
- Experience evaluating and optimizing toward standard user acquisition KPIs (CAC, ROAS, conversion rate, etc.)
- Experience running direct response marketing campaigns
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to catch and prevent errors across numerous projects
- Expert with Excel functions (V-lookup and Pivot Tables a must)
- Excitement for startup, subscription eCommerce, health, and/or Acquisition space
- Analytical mindset with strong prioritization skills
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Springboard for career in growth marketing, with an opportunity to learn different marketing channels and strategies from experts
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom’s rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free daily meals cooked by our in-house chef)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to training courses, help facilitate mentorships, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.builtinnyc.com.