The Associate Director, Digital Marketing will play a critical role in developing, studying, and refining the communication and overall engagement strategy necessary to support the recruitment, engagement, and retention of All of Us Research Program participants, especially those individuals historically underrepresented in clinical research.
All of Us Research Program (AoURP)is a landmark NIH research program that aims to engage one million US participants from diverse social, racial/ethnic, and economic backgrounds in an effort to gain better insights into the biological, environmental, and behavioral factors that influence human health. Scripps Research Translational Institute manages The Participant Center for AoURP. The Participant Center leads overall operations for direct volunteer enrollment across the country and designs and implements strategies to keep diverse populations of participants engaged over the long term.
The Associate Director will oversee and manage TPC outreach/marketing partners such as Walgreens, WebMD and Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and support and manage multiple digital marketing campaigns nationwide aimed at recruiting and retaining participants in the All of Us Research Program. She/he will lead the implementation of the long term vision as well as oversee the day-to-day operational activities of the Scripps AoURP Outreach and Recruitment team. She/he will ensure digital outreach programs and projects meet organizational goals and requirements and are designed to maximize learning and scaling of best practices.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Leads internal teams in the initiation, planning, execution, and reporting of digital outreach, recruitment and engagement campaigns with TPC marketing partners including WebMD, Walgreens, Blue Cross Blue Shield Associate, National Blood Banks, and others.
- Responsible for tracking key KPIs, managing digital marketing budgets, and producing quarterly reports and budgets
- Collaborates with AoURP behavioral scientists and human-centered design teams to design and test novel digital engagement and communication strategies to drive AoURP participant recruitment and retention.
- Leads publication of strategy testing results.
- Initiates and maintains productive working relationships with numerous collaborators including TPC marketing partners, NIH colleagues, and other awardees.
- Designs and executes detailed plans and timelines to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to cost effectively scale successful strategies nationwide, with input and approval from All of Us Research Program leadership and partners.
- Contributes to a strong culture of innovation by collaborating with members of multidisciplinary teams, advocating for users and keeping abreast of advances in marketing, behavioral sciences, digital health technologies and clinical research/programs.
- Maintains project team morale. Uses conflict-resolution skills to facilitate strong and healthy team dynamics.
- Mentors personnel to improve processes, procedures, and standards based on programmatic needs
- Proactively manages the project delivery and approvals with little supervision, resolving action items, issues, and risks. Proactively identifies and mitigates potential issues.
- Contributes to SRTIs overall initiative to consistently improve its performance and image internally and externally.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of digital outreach and recruitment concepts, practices, and procedures and may provide consultation on complex projects as a top level contributor and digital marketing expert.
- Performs other duties and tasks as required or requested.
“The Scripps Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.”
Further details of the physical requirements of established essential functions for this position will be addressed/discussed during the interview process.
* An advanced degree in Marketing, Business, or Behavioral Sciences or equivalent required; Healthcare or Clinic Trial Experience preferred
- 10+ years of digital marketing and outreach experience with demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, lead long-term projects, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Digital marketing experience with large-scale consumer engagement or scientific projects preferred
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on program planning and strategic development
- Demonstrated ability to produce polished deliverables that present data visually and tell a clear, compelling story.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in scientific principles and concepts
The Scripps Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.