Part Time Paid Internship
• CNN seeks a talented and ambitious collegiate intern to be part of CNN Ad Sales Research team. This role supports Sales and Marketing in communicating the value of CNN Digital to the advertising marketplace. The intern will learn from the Digital team in a fast-pace environment. The ideal candidate should be a curious individual with a love for data and storytelling.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem, with a focus on digital audiences and consumption trends
• Learn about market research and key digital data tools, like comScore, YouGov, MRI and social tools
• Work with different types of data to identify key performance trends and audience insights that are significant to CNN Digital and Great Big Story
• Assist in Sales deliverables, including RFP requests, client presentations, brand positioning decks and industry studies
• Undergraduate or graduate student who is majoring in Statistics, Business, Marketing or some related field
• Self-motivated, organized and incredible attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate with team members and sales clients
• Results-driven with strong problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Passion for media, news and current events
• Familiarity with digital metrics and working knowledge of syndicated research tools (I.e. MRI, YouGov, and comScore) a plus
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2020 program dates are January 13th through April 3rd. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The CNN Story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.