Want to learn how the top tech startups work on the inside? Want to acquire life-long skills in how to run a business, how to acquire high-value customers in a global campaign, and how to work on a fast-paced Growth team? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? This is your chance to do all this while helping people across the world get healthier. Noom has raised $60M in venture funding and is growing rapidly. To continue doing so, we are seeking exceptionally talented people to join our Growth Acquisition team.
As Acquisition Marketing Manager: Audio & Offline, your objective will be to grow Noom’s user base by expanding and advancing our customer acquisition tactics and strategies across key audio and offline channels. You will do this by working alongside the growth acquisition team, conducting and analyzing creative and show testing, managing and supporting key relationships with channel partners, and more. You will use your ability to balance analysis, creativity, and strategy to simultaneously drive down acquisition costs while increasing customer volume as part of our multi-million dollar monthly advertising budget.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits (including lunches provided by Noom). We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- 2+ year(s) of audio & offline acquisition experience
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Able to learn fast
- Data-informed decision maker
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Self-reflective, self-motivated and can operate independently
- Passion for health and wellness space
- Good team player and willing to work very hard
- Experience with working at a Subscription eCommerce company
- Experience with working at a Startup
- Experience with Digital acquisition channels (but not required)
- Experience with web analytics platforms (mixpanel, google analytics, etc.)
- Expertise with Excel or Looker
- Other tech skills, in general, are big plus
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.